Multimedia Designer, Content & Creative for Fast-Growing Consulting & Training Company
This position is currently FULL, apply below to be added to our wait list.
Are you a creative, multimedia savvy student who would like to apply your effort, talents and expertise to something that is wildly fulfilling and changes lives on a large scale? And would you also like to improve your current skills as a creative content developer and multimedia designer?
We are a fast-growing, woman-owned company that provides world-class consulting, coaching and training services and programs to executives and corporations in USA, Canada and around the globe. As a result of our work, leaders and corporate teams see massive improvements in their change initiatives, allowing them to improve their communication, results and overall job satisfaction.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Super Star Creative and Multimedia Savvy Individual to help us create and distribute content online and offline.
The right person for this role:
- Has passion. It’s important that you believe in the services you’re promoting and that your approach to content creation is from a place of being “in service” to our clients.
- Is a go-getter. You aren’t only waiting around for the instructions you receive. You are also being proactive and creative in design and delivery.
- Pays attention to details. You remember instructions. You remember conversations. You get the work done and then some.
- Takes initiative. You consistently meet your creative goals and you bring ideas to the team on how we can continuously do better.
- Has an awesome attitude. We’re a small company and we are a team, in every sense of the word.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Create eye catching and behavior changing banner ads and website elements
- Create landing pages for short-term promotions and offers
- Create top-notch Keynote presentations and marketing materials
- Create content for weekly and promotion based emails
- Contribute to the concept development & ideation
- Manage creative files/assets and ensure organized workflow
- Ensure final deliveries meet all guidelines and specifications
- Assist as needed on regular maintenance activities of SilviaPencak.com
- Ensure content works in responsive environments for mobile devices
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Skills in Graphic Design, Media, Art or equivalent
- Video & Audio recording and editing experience
- Familiar with social media or willing to learn
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Keynote, Dropbox, Evernote, etc.
- Working knowledge of post production workflows & file formats
- Coachable and wanting to align with our brand and company culture
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organization and customer service skills
- Creative individual who thinks outside the box
- Ability to stay organized and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- High energy, self-motivation and require little guidance
- Thrives in a team environment, but can also work independently
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Familiar with leading-edge plugins and utilities
- Experience working with a singular brand across multiple touch points/campaigns
What we offer:
- This is a paid internship, negotiable hourly rate
- 10 hours/week with immediate start
- 4 month project assignment with possibility of extension
- We’re located in SE Oakville, ON
- Ongoing training and support
- A fun, positive, dynamic, “start-up” company culture
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing company that is breaking new ground
- The ability to work from home and flexibility in your schedule – we focus on results, not “face time”
Interested applicants please apply today.
To apply, send your cover letter, resume and link to your LinkedIn profile using the form below.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that promising candidates will be required to complete several short pre-employment assessments in a timely manner.