This is a contract position available immediately! As our Marketing Communications Assistant, you’re at the heart of our team’s business operations and activities. This role will provide executive-level support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with the administrative and strategic business needs, as to enable maximization of the CEO’s time and business efficiencies. Duties will be administrative or project-based and include arranging meetings, event management, handling of information requests from our customers, research, attending meetings, and preparing correspondence. This is a dynamic role in which the individual will engage with our Clients, manage day-to-day communications (primarily via email) and coordinate the necessary logistics.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing of letters, correspondence, proposals, presentations, events, and assistance with completion of specially assigned projects by the CEO.
- Demonstrating the ability to handle multiple tasks with little or no supervision.
- Assisting with writing and distributing written material to our clients.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- MUST have at least 3 years prior experience as an assistant for a business owner or senior executive. Working with Small Business Owner is a plus.
- ABILITY to interface well with all team members, vendors and clients and to represent the CEO in a highly professional manner.
- MUST be able to maintain a highest level of confidentiality with the ability to handle sensitive material concerning the organization and the CEO’s role.
- MUST be an extraordinary writer.
- MUST be able to exercise independent judgment and make sound decisions.
- MUST have great organizational and time management skills with strong initiative.
- MUST be extremely proactive, motivated and performance-driven individual.
- MUST have a flexible schedule that would allow some travel and be willing to work evenings and weekends when needed.
- Tech savvy with strong experience with social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- MUST have experience with Cloud Based Online tools.
What We Offer:
- This is a paid contract, negotiable hourly rate
- Max. 10 hours/week
- 6 month project assignment with possibility of extension
- We’re located in SE Oakville, ON
- Ongoing training and support
- A fun, positive, dynamic, “start-up” company culture
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing company that is breaking new ground
- The ability to work from home and flexibility in your schedule – we focus on results, not “face time”
Please note that promising candidates will be required to complete several short pre-employment assessments in a timely manner and pass a background check.
How To Apply:
To apply, send your cover letter, resume and link to your LinkedIn profile.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. Please note that we will contact only successful applicants.