Top-Performing Sales Professional for Fast-Growing Consulting & Training Company
Are you a High-Performance Sales Professional who would like to apply your effort, talents and expertise to something that is wildly fulfilling and changes lives on a large scale? And would you also like to achieve six-figure earnings potential as a business development manager?
We are a fast-growing, woman-owned company that provides world-class consulting, coaching and training services and programs to executives and corporations in USA, Canada and around the globe. As a result of our work, leaders and corporate teams see massive improvements in their change initiatives, allowing them to improve their communication, results and overall job satisfaction.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Super Star Sales Professional to help us continue our growth.
The right person for this role:
- Has passion. It’s important that you believe in the services you’re selling and that your approach to sales is from a place of being “in service” to our clients.
- Is a go-getter. You aren’t only waiting around for the in-bound sales leads that we are generating through our marketing. You are also being proactive in building your own pipeline.
- Pays attention to details. You remember names. You remember conversations. You keep accurate, up-to-the-minute details on our pipeline using our CRM software.
- Takes initiative. You consistently meet your sales goals and you bring ideas to the team on how we can continuously do better.
- Has an awesome attitude. We’re a small company and we are a team, in every sense of the word.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying, qualifying and closing profitable sales opportunities
- Providing a consultative and value-added approach to maintain and strengthen client relationships
- Knowing the details of and understanding the benefits of each type of program and service that we offer to our clients
- Making recommendations to clients for the right program(s) or service(s) to best help them meet their business goals
- Building a sales pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Seeing the sales opportunity all the way through, from end-to-end, until the contract is closed
- Conducting client retention calls as needed to retain clients
- Maintaining an ongoing relationship with clients and identifying opportunities for them to participate in additional programs
- Acting as a conduit for important feedback, escalations, and to identify/engage any opportunities for account growth
- Accurately collecting necessary payment information from clients and coordinating seamlessly with our accounting team
- Traveling as needed to support our live events and conferences
- Keeping timely, accurate and thorough notes on prospects in our CRM software
- Providing outstanding customer service in every interaction
- Quickly responding to sales leads
- Regularly participating in team conference calls
- Meeting your weekly and monthly sales goals, consistently
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (or proven sales success working with sophisticated buyers)
- 5+ years of strong business development experience selling expert professional and/or B2B services
- Demonstrated experience of producing a high volume of prospecting calls and emails daily
- Coachable and wanting to align with our brand and company culture
- Ability to leverage in-bound marketing and lead generation to close sales
- A background selling expert services, ideally to corporations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organization and customer service skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Dropbox, Evernote, etc.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and aptitude with numbers
- Ability to stay organized and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- High energy, self-motivation and require little guidance
What we offer:
- 100% commission-based compensation with no cap and tiered incentive structure that rewards top performers
- You can begin seeing compensation within 30 days
- Ongoing training and support
- A fun, positive, dynamic, “start-up” company culture
- An opportunity to work in a fast-growing company that is breaking new ground
- The ability to work from home and flexibility in your schedule – we focus on results, not “face time”
- The opportunity to “run your own company” within our company, creating a true entrepreneurial environment for your unlimited growth
Please note that promising candidates will be required to complete several short pre-employment assessments in a timely manner and pass a background check.
To apply, send your cover letter, resume and link to your LinkedIn profile. Please also share with us the three career-related accomplishments that you are most proud of.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.