Live2Lead Toronto 2015 is around the corner and I have a good news for those of you who are still on the sidelines, not sure whether or not to join us. But before I get there, let me share with you why I’m so passionate about this event.
- In case you didn’t know it, I’m one of the organizers of this transformational event. It would be simply wrong if I wasn’t excited about it, right?
- Our main speaker at Live2Lead is my mentor and friend, #1 leadership expert John C. Maxwell. You can count on learning powerful strategies, pinpoint the mistakes you’ve been making and course correct. In addition to all this, you WILL get inspired and motivated to continue doing the wonderful work you’ve started as you lead others.
- You will also hear from other speakers during the event as you will build your resilience, improve your team and choose to play a bigger game. I’m excited to see you learn and improve.
- But we all know that nothing changes until you do something. Live2Lead is NOT an event like many others, where you come, hear some great stuff, but by the time you get back to the office on Monday, all is forgotten. During this event we’ll take you through the thought process as we help you map out your plan in Implementation Labs. Yes, you’ll have a plan in front of you on Monday, ready to be act upon.
- Have I mentioned the food? We’ll treat you to some yummy food during the event. Breakfast, lunch and two coffee breaks. Just what you need to keep your creative juices going.
Join us if you’re looking to…
- Build a team that is motivated to put in their best effort.
- Improve your company culture.
- Become a role model and mentor to those who work with you day in and day out.
- Discover how to plan for long term success while keeping up with daily challenges.
- Build a trusting and creative environment in your team.
- Have your team’s support in spite of challenges and problems you face.
Leadership is NOT a position. Leadership is a skill. Join us in Toronto this November to learn and improve as a leader. Even better, shorten the learning curve by bringing your team with you and improving together.
This event is over, but we put together a complimentary resource to support you on your leadership journey. Claim your access now!
I’ll be looking forward to see you next weekend as we dig deep, think big and build some powerful action plans for yourself and your team.
To your success,